Omni themes are also great for small businesses, organizations or anyone looking to create a professional web presence while still using the ease and flexibility of WordPress.
If you’re an online blogger or website owner looking to generate extra income and be part of promoting the largest and fastest online blogging platform then the Omni Theme Affiliate Program is perfect for you.
The Omni Theme Affiliate Program is easy to sign up for and as easy as copying and pasting a few lines of code into your website or blog. Each time a visitor of your site clicks on a text link or banner directing them to the Omni Theme site and they purchase a theme, you earn a minimum of 25% of the $79.99 sale price for the personal use themes or a minimum 25% of the $199.99 multi-use package. Once a sale has been made, you will immediately receive an email generated by our affiliate tracking system from e-junkie.com stating you’ve made an Omni Theme sale and amount of commission you’ve earned for that sale. You can also login to your affiliate account at anytime to get new links or to view or download your earnings reports.
Payments are made via PayPal on the 15th of each month for the previous months sales. So, if you sold 55 themes during the month of April… you would then be paid for your 55 April sales on May 15th.
We offer a tiered structure for affiliate revenue share to reward affiliates for their hard work. All affiliates start at the standard 25% revenue share, but depending on how many sales you accumulate in any given month your revenue share can increase dramatically. Here’s the revenue share breakdown…
- 1 – 25 sales/month = 25% revenue share
- 26 – 50 sales/month = 30% revenue share
- 51 – 100 sales/month = 35% revenue share
- 101 – 250 sales/month = 40% revenue share
- 250 + sales/month = 50% revenue share
Note: You are not allowed to purchase themes under your own affiliate account.
Getting Started as an Omni Theme Affiliate
1. Sign up for an affiliate account through E-junkie.
2. Once you confirm your affiliate account, you can log into it by clicking on the Affiliates link on E-junkie’s homepage. Once you log in, select the “Get Affiliate Code” option, and select Omni Theme from the drop down menu.
3. When you are on the next page, select “Get Affiliate Code” again, and you’ll be taken to a screen that has a drop down menu with a number of Omni Theme packages. You can select any package to generate your affiliate code because all of them will take your visitors to the home page of the Omni Theme site. Which means you do not need to generate code for each product – you will receive credit for all sales regardless of which theme package you choose to generate code for.
4. – Once you have selected a product you want to promote you can then copy and paste the code into your website or blog in the section you want to promote the Omni Theme. The code below is an example of what the code will look like.
<a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=12345&c=ib&aff=68954&ev=95f985s879k” target=”ejejcsingle”>Click here to view more details</a>
This is the default text link option and you can change the “Click here to view more details” text to display anything you want. Be sure to use the code that is given to you inside your account an not copy the code above – the code above is simply an example of what it will look like.
To link to an image or banner simply direct the link to url in the code. We’ve bolded the link in the code above as an example of where you can find the link in the code in your account.
In online marketing most people make the mistake of filling their sites up with flashy banners cause they think it will get more clicks and what ends up happening is they lose focus of their content and quite quickly their sites become “banner farms” and readers begin to lose interest. In reality, text links are a much more effective way of online marketing. Writing posts/articles about certain products and introducing in affiliate text links is by far a more effective way of doing online marketing which in the end leads to more sales and more money to you. Now I’m not saying banner advertising is all bad as I’ve also included below some great, attention grabbing banners for affiliates to use on their sites, but a healthy combination of both will increase your click through rate and eventually your overall sales.
Some preferred text links would contain…
- Premium WordPress Theme
- Custom WordPress Theme
- WordPress Themes
- WordPress Templates
- Best WordPress Themes
- Best WordPress Templates
- Omni Theme
- Omni WordPress Theme
- Premium WordPress Template
I’ve also supplied a variety of advertising banners sizes below for your use. To save a banner to your computer simply (right click and select “save image as” on a PC or use control + command while clicking on the image and then selecting “save image as” on a Mac). Then simply add the banner to your site and link directly to your affiliate link which you can find in your affiliate account at e-junkie. I’ve supplied the most common ad sizes below, but please feel free to send me a request for a custom banner size if you need one.
Ok. So you’ve read all this information about how you can make some great money promoting the Omni Theme on your site, so what are you waiting for? Sign up now!
Once you’ve signed up as an affiliate, please head over to the affiliate section in the support forums where we’ll announce special promotions, affiliate contests, give tips on getting better conversions and to just chat with other Omni Theme affiliates.
Thanks so much for supporting the Omni Theme and feel free to contact us with any questions.